We are confident of the quality of the merchandise that we carry. That said, in spite of countless tests and certifications, nothing is entirely immune to errors. All products sold here are covered under a warranty period of 2 years. The warranty begins from the date of purchase and covers any manufacturing or material defects. The warranty does not cover the following parts and conditions:
• Watch case
• Watch straps/bracelets
• Damage caused by mistreatment/improper handling, normal wear and tear
• Unauthorised service
Please send email to firstname.lastname@example.org if you need assistance in after-sales service.
• Clean your watch regularly by using a dry and soft cloth.
• Do not wear your mechanical watch for activities that involve vigorous movements (including golf) as this might affect the watch accuracy.
• Orodeus watch is an automatic watch so please expect some variance in the accuracy. +/- 10 to 20 seconds per day is within acceptable range for most mechanical watches.
• Avoid contact with perfume, spirits, or petroleum products as it will tarnish the casing and bracelet.
• Ensure the crown is screwed in and your watch has at least 10ATM water resistance before using it to swim/dive. OD1 collection by Orodeus has a 5ATM water resistance.
• Avoid subjecting the watch to sudden change in temperature which can cause condensation.
• Keep the watch at a cool and dry place and far from any devices with high level of magnetic field including TV, PC, speakers, laptops, and fridge.